Our North Canberra Sustainability Festival is back 24-25 Sept, bigger than ever.
Saturday will see a popup market, workshops, kids’ activities, a fabulous session on ethical fashion, followed by an evening of Living Democracy and live jazz with community leader Tim Hollo. On Sunday, we celebrate Creation with our joint Holy Cross and St Margaret’s Creation Sunday worship.
11am-4pm Pop-up Market
- Conservation, sustainable living and community stalls, kids’ craft, sustainable food and drink, ethical coffee and fair trade goods.
11.30am-1.30pm e-bike rides!
- 11.30am Labyrinth spirituality
- 12pm Mosaic making
- 12.30pm Roving Regenerators composting workshop
- 12.30pm Mosaics in Christian history (presented by Dr Monica Short)
- 2pm Labyrinth spirituality
12-4pm Ethical fashion repair cafe and slow fashion op-shop: register here
- 12-4pm Textile repair cafe (drop in)
- 12-4pm Slow fashion op-shop
4-5pm Sustainable Fashion Q&A: register here
7-9 pm Living Democracy in practice, and live jazz with Tim Hollo: register here
Sunday 25 September 9.30am: Creation Sunday worship