Holy Cross walking group meetings regularly to walk together and experience the blessings of nature, the sites around Canberra and each others’ company.
The group meetings alternate Tuesday mornings at 9.15am at the Holy Cross Hackett car park, and travels together to the site of the walk.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
The walking calendar for the first half of 2021 is:
- 16 March – Mulligan’s Flat (bring picnic tea)
- 30 March – Bonner walk
- 13 April – Crash memorial, Pialligo (bring morning tea)
- 27 April – Umbagong District Park, Latham (bring morning tea)
- 11 May – Lower Yerrabi Pond (bring morning tea)
- 25 May – Weston Park (morning tea @ café)
- 08 June – Queanbeyan walk (morning tea @ café)
- 22 June – Lake Burley Griffin from Carillon (bring morning tea & chair)
- 6 July – Planning meeting (bring morning tea)