Prayer and meditation form an essential part of spiritual life at Holy Cross. Through prayer we enter into a conversation with God that can help us find direction, guidance, meaning and hope in our lives.
A meditation group meets at Holy Cross church every Tuesday afternoon.
At various points throughout the year, we hold small group study courses that provide opportunities for reflection, mindfulness and prayer. These deepen and enrich us on our spiritual journeys.
- Retreat in Daily Life
- Walk through our Trinity Labyrinth
- Sponsor a paver to build our labyrinth
- Women’s Quiet Time in Fellowship for Lent
- Lent quiet day
- Contemplative worship at Holy Cross
- Women’s Retreat done differently – 5&6 December
- Contemplative Evening Prayer and Meditation
- The meaning of our Trinity Labyrinth