Our weekly services are joyful and prayerful celebrations, using contemporary Anglican liturgy. We value intelligent preaching which applies the message of the Gospel to our lives. Our Scripture readings are based on the Common Lectionary.
Our worship follows the rhythm of the Church’s seasons:
- Advent and Christmas
- Lent, Holy Week and Easter
- Ascension and Pentecost
- Holy Cross Day and Creation Sunday
- All Saints and Christ the King
Singing in worship is very important to us. We value good music across a wide range of styles: traditional, contemporary, folk, and including some of our own compositions. We are proud of our Good Faith combined choir (joint with St Margaret’s Uniting Church), which sings a range of repertoire from Renaissance to gospel, regularly performs concerts, and sings at combined services.
Children are very welcome to participate actively in our worship.
Our lively Kids Church program meets regularly on Sundays during school terms, and we also hold regular Parish Family Eucharists where all ages worship together.
For pre-school children, there is a well-stocked activity area in the Annex at the back of the church, so that parents and carers can participate in the service.
- Community BBQ and #ChangeTheHeart Service
- Parish Staycation Weekend, 13-14 August
- Pentecost Sunday Taize and ABM fundraiser for Myanmar
- National Reconciliation Week services: ACT joint churches and at Holy Cross
- Holy Cross regular Sunday worship in person and online
- Pancakes … and Lent at Holy Cross
- CHRISTMAS SERVICES – update
- Darkness Into Light, Sun 28 Nov, 7pm
- All Souls Eucharist, Tues 2 Nov, 6pm
- Sunday Worship, 31 October