Our pastoral care network supports those in need.
Community meals and social gatherings throughout the year, including joint events with St Margaret’s, help us connect and grow as a community.
Our annual fete, held in Spring, brings the wider community together.
Bible studies and discipleship courses deepen our faith.
Other groups that meet regularly include:
- Social justice and environment group
- Meditation group
- Good Faith choir
- Mothers’ Union (not just for mothers!)
- Walking group
- Stitching group
- Gardening group
- Games group
- Christmas in July – 25 June!
- Youth Alpha and Alpha courses in May-June
- Carbon Action Project in the Home Easter discussion groups
- Tuckerbox turns 10!
- Knitted blankets warming peoples facing homelessness
- Walking group dates 2021
- Women’s Quiet Time in Fellowship for Lent
- We Are Community family party and working bee
- North Canberra Nativity Festival
- Women’s Retreat done differently – 5&6 December