Our pastoral care network supports those in need.
Community meals and social gatherings throughout the year, including joint events with St Margaret’s, help us connect and grow as a community.
Our annual fete, held in Spring, brings the wider community together.
Bible studies and discipleship courses deepen our faith.
Other groups that meet regularly include:
- Social justice and environment group
- Meditation group
- Good Faith choir
- Mothers’ Union (not just for mothers!)
- Walking group
- Stitching group
- Gardening group
- Games group
- Community BBQ and #ChangeTheHeart Service
- Spring BBQ and party!
- Community, food, fun and fabulous wares at our Holy Cross fete!
- Democracy and Jazz for Sustaining Our Future
- Sustaining Our Future Festival
- Parish Staycation Weekend, 13-14 August
- Christmas in July is back
- Pentecost Sunday Taize and ABM fundraiser for Myanmar
- National Reconciliation Week services: ACT joint churches and at Holy Cross
- From Grief to Hope: an evening of music, words and dance from Exalt Collective and Holy Cross