Our pastoral care network supports those in need.
Community meals and social gatherings throughout the year, including joint events with St Margaret’s, help us connect and grow as a community.
Our annual fete, held in Spring, brings the wider community together.
Bible studies and discipleship courses deepen our faith.
Other groups that meet regularly include:
- Social justice and environment group
- Meditation group
- Good Faith choir
- Mothers’ Union (not just for mothers!)
- Walking group
- Stitching group
- Gardening group
- Games group
- “Doing church differently”
- Launch of Carbon Action Project
- Lent Activities at Holy Cross
- Nativity Festival comes to North Canberra
- Celebrations in Spring
- Feedback from “Better Together”
- Feedback from “Christians Born in the 21st Century”
- Christians Born in the 21st Century
- Diocesan MU Overseas & Northern Day