Our pastoral care network supports those in need.
Community meals and social gatherings throughout the year, including joint events with St Margaret’s, help us connect and grow as a community.
Our annual fete, held in Spring, brings the wider community together.
Bible studies and discipleship courses deepen our faith.
Other groups that meet regularly include:
- Social justice and environment group
- Meditation group
- Good Faith choir
- Mothers’ Union (not just for mothers!)
- Walking group
- Stitching group
- Gardening group
- Games group
- Christmas in July is back
- Pentecost Sunday Taize and ABM fundraiser for Myanmar
- National Reconciliation Week services: ACT joint churches and at Holy Cross
- From Grief to Hope: an evening of music, words and dance from Exalt Collective and Holy Cross
- Lunch with Canberra Citizen of the Year
- Kids’ Christmas Party
- All-Age BBQ & Party, Sun 31 Oct 4-7pm
- Sustainability in the ACT: Community conversation with Shane Rattenbury
- Parish women’s retreat 30 July-1 August
- Christmas in July – 25 June!